Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
- Rich people believe "I create my life." Poor people believe "Life happens to me."
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think "both". Poor people think "either/or".
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
T. Harv Eker, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
- believe - acreditar
- excelent receivers - excelentes recebedores
- I create my life - Eu crio a minha vida
- in spite of fear - apesar do medo
- learn and grow - aprender e crescer
- Life happens to me - a vida acontece para mim
- money game - jogo do dineiro
- net worth - valor líquido
- not to lose - para não perder
- resent - desprezar, ressentir
- sell (sell, sold, sold) - vender
- think big - pensar grande
- working income - renda do salário
»» [Ouça também o áudio deste texto http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/mp3/2017005.mp3 ««]
Assine a lista EFR
Esta lista veicula diariamente uma história, preferencialmente engraçada
(afinal, quem não gosta de uma boa piada?), ou uma citação. As histórias
estão em inglês, e as palavras mais incomuns são comentadas. Dessa forma
os alunos aprendem, todos os dias, duas ou mais palavras novas. Todos
os dias. Em um ano esse pequeno esforço diário pode vir a fazer uma
Essa lista está hospedada no serviço
O cadastramento nesta lista é livre e gratuito.
O histórico dessa lista, com todas as mensagens já veiculadas, está
também disponível neste site.