A Cop was driving along the freeway when he drove past an red convertible car with a man driving it. In the back of the car were twelve penguins.
The Cop pulled the car over and said abruptly, “I want you to take these penguins to the Zoo” . The driver said okay and took off. The next day the same Cop was driving along the same freeway when he passed the same red convertible car. The car still had the man driving it with the twelve penguins sitting in the back. This time the man and the penguins were wearing sunglasses. The Cop pulled the car over again and said abruptly, “I thought I told you to take these penguins to the Zoo”. The man said, “I did and now I’m taking them to the Beach”.
- cop – policial
- drive (drive, drove, driven) – dirigir
- freeway – autoestrada
- pull the car over – mandar estacionar
- sunglasses – óculos de sol
- tell (tell, told, told) – contar
- think (think, thought, thought) – pensar
- took off – sair (com o carro)