No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words ‘complete’ and ‘finished’ in a way that’s so easy to understand:
Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED but, there is an explanation, as told by a Newfoundlander !!!!!! When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE…. And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED…..
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are … COMPLETELY FINISHED !!!
- able – capaz
- And when the right one catches you with the wrong one – E quando a pessoa certa te pega com a pessoa errada
- easy – fácil
- Newfoundlander – pessoa originária de Newfoundland
- righ one – a pessoa certa
- say – dizer
- tell (tell, told, told) – contar, dizer algo
- understand (understand, understood, understood) – entender
- wrong one – a pessoa errada