Three guys are fishing when an angel appears.
The first guy says, “I’ve suffered from back pain for years. Can you help me?” The angel touches the man’s back, and he feels instant relief.
The second guy points to his thick glasses and begs for a cure for his poor eyesight. When the angel tosses the lenses into the lake, the man gains 20/20 vision.
As the angel turns to the third fellow, he instantly recoils and screams, “Don’t touch me! I’m on disability!”
- back pain – dor nas costas
- beg – implorar
- fishing – pescando
- I’m on disability – estou de licença médica
- instant relief – alívio imediato
- lake – lago
- poor eyesight – vista ruim, com problemas
- recoil – recuar
- scream – gritar
- thick glasses – óculos grossos
- toss – jogar