- If you keep a goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the english language.
- The word “lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
- TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters only one row of the keyboard.
- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- average – média
- blink – piscar
- dark room – quarto escuro
- goldfish – peixinho dourado
- keep – manter
- left handed – canhoto
- right handed – destro
- snail – lesma
- turn white – ficar branco
- twice – duas vezes
- sleep (sleep, slept, slept) – dormir
185900cookie-checkStrange but Interesting Facts