A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women’s locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover.
The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, “What’s the matter haven’t you ever seen a little boy before?”
- amazement – surpresa
- burst – irromper
- grab – agarrar
- haven’t you ever seen a little boy before? – nunca viram um garotinho antes?
- little boy – garotinho
- run for cover – correr para se esconder
- shrieks – gritinhos
- to be spotted – ser visto
- towel – toalha
- women’s locker room – vestiário feminino
- YMCA – Young Men’s Christian Association