Q: How do you put an elephant into refrigerator?
A: Open door, put elephant in, close door.
Q: How do you put a giraffe into refrigerator?
A: Open door, get elephant out, put giraffe in, close door.
Q: How can you tell when there’s been an elephant in your refrigerator?
A: Footprints in the butter.
Q: How can you tell when there are two elephants in you refrigerator?
A: It’s rather hard to close the door.
Q:How can you tell when there’ve been four elephants in your refrigerator?
A:There’s a taxi waiting outside.
- put (put, put, put) – colocar
- get elephant out – tira o elefante
- How can you tell – como voce sabe que
- footprints – pegadas
- butter – manteiga
- rather hard – bastante dificil
- wait(ing) – esperar, esperando