A man is pulled over by a police officer for a broken headlight. The cop looks in the car and sees a collection of knives on the backseat. “Sir,” he says. “Why do you have all those knives?”
“They’re for my juggling act,” the man replies.
“Prove it,” says the cop.
The man gets out of the car and begins juggling the knives just as two men drive by.
“Man,” says one guy. “I’m glad I quit drinking. These new sobriety tests are hard.”
- backseat – banco traseiro
- broken headlight – farol quebrado
- cop – policial
- get out – sair
- hard – difícil
- juggling act – ato de malabarismo
- knife/knives – faca/facas
- pulled over – mandar encostar (para inspeção policial)
- quit drinking – parar de beber
- sobriety tests – testes de sobriedade