A blonde grabbed a large thermos and hurried to a nearby coffee shop. She held up the thermos and the coffee shop worker quickly came over to take her order.
“Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?” the blonde asked.
The coffee shop worker looked at the thermos, hesitated a few seconds, and replied,”Yeah. It looks like about six cups to me.”
“Oh good!” the blonde sighed in relief.”Then give me two regular, two black, and two decaf.”
- blonde – loura
- grab – agarrar
- thermos – garrafa térmica
- hurry(ied) – correr, ir depressa
- hold (hold, held, held_ – segurar
- quickly – rapidamente
- come (come, came, came) over – veio
- take her order – receber o pedido
- enough – suficiente
- looks like – parece
- sigh in relief – respirar aliviada
- decaf(feinated) – descafeinado