A good looking chick walked into an orchard and found a lovely pool in it, and decided to swim. She looked around, didn’t see anyone, and undressed. Just as she was about to dive in, the watchman appeared from behind the bush where he was hiding all along and told her that swimming was prohibited.
“You could have told me that before I undressed!” she scolded him.
“Hey! Only swimming is prohibited, undressing isn’t,” he replied.
- good looking – bonita, de boa aparência
- chick – garota
- orchard – pomar
- find (find, found, found) – achar, encontrar
- pool – lago, piscina
- swim (swim, swam, swum) – nadar
- look around – olhar em volta
- see (see, saw, seen) – ver
- undress – tirar a roupa
- dive in – mergulhar
- watchman – vigia
- bush – moita
- hide (hide, hid, hidden) – esconder
- tell (tell, told, told) – dizer
- scold – repreender