I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, “Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?”
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!
So I called him a piece of horse manure.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on for about 20 minutes… the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
I didn’t care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day….it’s important!!!
- parking ticket – multa de estacionamento
- store – loja
- come out – sair
- cop – guarda, tira, policial
- ticket – multa
- buddy – meu chapa
- to give a break – dar uma colher de chá
- glare – olhar zangado
- worn tires – pneus carecas
- horse manure. (bosta de cavalo)
- windshield – para-brisa
- don’t care – não se importar
- around the corner – na outra esquina
- fun – diversão