Can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance…
Are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink…
Do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions.
Do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry, and a diet coke…
Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the, driveway and put useless junk in the garage..
Do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won’t miss a call from someone we didn’t want to talk to in the first place..
Do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight…
Do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering!
- ATM machines – caixa eletrônico
- Braille lettering – letras em Braille
- bun – pão de hamburguer
- chain – corrente
- counter – balcão
- drugstores – farmácias
- faster than an ambulance – mais rápido que uma ambulância
- handicap parking – vaga para deficiente
- large fry – porção grande de batata frita
- only in America – apenas na América
- prescription – receita
- screen calls – filtrar as chamadas
- sick – doente
- skating rink – rinque de patinação
- useless junk – lixo inútil
- worth – valor, que vale